- Identify you when you connect to our website;
Determine the settings of your Internet browser (browser used, plug-ins installed...);
- To remember your shopping cart and purchase options;
- To know which products you visit and buy, in order to provide you with appropriate suggestions. We do not collect personal data but only statistical data in order to optimize our website.
As you browse www.kadalys.com, you may notice that some content comes from other websites. We also offer you the possibility to share information through social networks such as Facebook. Kadalys does not control cookies from third party sites and we suggest you to consult these sites directly for more information about their cookies and their settings.
1 - LIST OF COOKIES USED BY KADALYS
- Session cookies: they are used to activate all the functionalities necessary for navigation on our site. They allow you to add your products to the basket or to connect to your account. Their lifetime is limited to your user session and does not persist over time.
- Google Analytics statistics cookies: they are used to collect anonymous statistics about your visit, such as site traffic, number of new visitors, orders placed, etc. They help us improve our site, but do not record any confidential information.
2 - MANAGING COOKIES
Internet browsers generally accept cookies automatically by default. However, you can configure your browser to prevent cookies from being saved. However, if your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential functions on our site, such as storing items in your shopping cart. In order to manage cookies in a way that best suits your needs, we invite you to configure your browser.
To oppose or configure the recording of our cookies by configuring your computer you can consult the detailed modalities on the site: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
3 - PERSONAL DATA: YOUR RIGHTS
You have all the following rights on the Data we collect:
- Right of access to your Data: you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data is being processed and, where it is, the right to obtain access to it. This right also includes the right to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
- Right to request rectification of your Data if it is inaccurate: you have the right to request that your Data be rectified, updated or completed if it is inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to request the deletion of your Data: you have the right to request the deletion of your Data only for the reasons provided by the applicable regulations and in particular when:
o you withdraw the consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
o you object to the processing and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing;
o you consider that your Data have been processed unlawfully;
o your Data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to limit the processing of your Data: you have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the use of your Data only for the reasons provided by the applicable regulations and in particular when:
o you dispute the accuracy of the Data concerning you;
o you consider that the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your Data;
- Right to object to the processing by withdrawing your consent (being reminded that this withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent made before the withdrawal of the latter).
- Right to benefit from the portability of your data: you benefit from the right to recover the data you have provided to KADALYS, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Post-mortem directives: you have the right to formulate specific or general directives in the event of death concerning the retention, deletion and communication of your Data to designated third parties.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL: If you consider that KADALYS does not respect its obligations with regard to your personal Data, you can at any time address a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which you can address a request by electronic way by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise the above-mentioned rights by sending a written and detailed request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the following address: KADALYS - C/O SDM - 8 RUE LEMERCIER - 75017 PARIS
In case of doubt about your identity, we may ask you to provide proof, in particular by producing a scan of your valid identity document or a signed photocopy of your valid identity document.
We will process requests as soon as possible and in any event within two months of receipt. However, we reserve the right to refuse requests if they are unfounded or excessive
4 - Security of Data
We implement all necessary security measures to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration or loss of your Data or any unauthorized access to them.
We work with partners who enable us to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties. The banking data for example are managed independently of our site by our bank the CIC or PAYPAL. In addition, we manage access to the data by the services authorized to access it by virtue of their functions, contractual guarantees in the event of recourse to an external service provider, regular reviews of our privacy practices and policies and/or physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, backups, anti-virus software, firewalls, etc.).
In the event that we become aware of any unlawful access to your Personal Data in connection with processing for which we are responsible, we will notify you promptly if required by law.
This policy may be updated at any time, in particular in application of legal and/or regulatory provisions and/or any recommendations made by the CNIL. In case of substantial modification of the present confidentiality policy, we will inform you by any means.