Difficulty: Easy - Preparation: 5 min - People: 4
- Ice cream popsicle molds
- Wooden or plastic sticks
- 1 Banana from Guadeloupe & Martinique
- 2 tablespoons of orange
- 1/2 lime
- 300 g Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- In a blender, combine the roughly chopped bananas, orange juice and lime juice.
- Blend until the mixture is well combined.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt and honey.
- In the stick molds, alternate layers of yogurt and banana mixture.
- Place in the freezer and after an hour, plant your wooden or plastic sticks in the preparation then return to the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Unmould the sticks by running the mussels under a little hot water and store them in the freezer in an airtight box.
To know more