Difficulty: Easy - Preparation: 20 min - Cooking: 25 min
- 1 oven
- 1 mold
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 frying pan
- 3 Bananas from Guadeloupe & Martinique
- 2 apples
- 100g of flour
- 50 g sugar
- 130 g butter
- 30g grated coconut
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of rum
- 4 tablespoons of raisins
- Preheat the oven th.6 (180 ° C). Put the raisins in a bowl with the rum.
- In a bowl, pour the flour and 30g of sugar then add 100g of soft butter without kneading the dough too much, in order to obtain a coarse sand. Add a little flour if necessary
- Peel the bananas and cut them into slices. Drizzle them with lemon juice. Peel the apples and cut them into cubes.
- Melt 30g of butter in a pan and brown the apples for 3 to 4 minutes, turning them with 20g of sugar. Let lightly caramelize.
- Butter 4 small ramekins. Spread out the apples, then the banana slices and finally the rum raisins. Cover everything with the dough prepared previously and add the coconut.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until the crumble is crispy.
To be enjoyed warm with vanilla ice cream
Enjoy your lunch !