Difficulty: Easy - Preparation: 10 min - Cooking: 20 min
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 frying pan
- 2 Bananas from Guadeloupe & Martinique
- 5 chicken breasts
- 10 cl of heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 lime
- 2 tbsp. teaspoon of curry
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes, then place them in a salad bowl. Add the curry, lemon juice. Add salt and pepper.
- Peel and chop the garlic and onion. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Brown the onions and garlic then add the chicken and the sour cream.
- Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut the bananas into thick slices. Lemon them so they don't turn black. Then add the cut bananas to the pan and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Pour everything into a dish with rice.
Enjoy your lunch !